Perry A. Shulman, CPA, MBA and Certified Financial PlannerTM is the creator of the Concierge CFO™ Program. This unique program combines sound financial strategies with sophisticated tax planning and compliance experience. The program is designed to assist clients in achieving their personal and financial objectives combined with increasing the freedom in their lives.
Over two decades of experience as Managing Partner of a highly respected Long Island, New York based tax consulting practice, Mr. Shulman advises high-net-worth individuals, business owners and entrepreneurs. In addition, his knowledge is also sought after in the area of estate and trust planning and administration. He also advises not-for-profit organizations. Mr. Shulman addresses professional organizations and has been quoted in various national news and professional publications.
Mr. Shulman holds an MBA in Taxation and is both a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Financial Planner. He received his professional training in the personal financial planning tax practice of Ernst & Young, LLP. Mr. Shulman is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Personal Financial Planning and Tax specialty sections, the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, New York City chapters, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and the Estate Planning Council of New York City. He has served on the Program Committee of the Estate Planning Council of Nassau County and as Treasurer of the Estate and Personal Financial Planning Committee of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Nassau Chapter.
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
- Trust and Estate Practitioner
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Personal Financial Planning and Tax Sections
- Estate Planning Council of NYC – Conference Program Committee 2014-2015
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – NYC Chapter
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Committee – annual conference committee 2015
- Estate Planning Committee – annual conference committee 2015-2018
- Family Office Committee
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners – Long Island